£28k - 50k per year
020 7587 5153
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are recruiting for a temporary teacher of SEN to join a lovely senior all- girls' school to begin immediately until the October half term break.
Candidate specification and role requirements
- Level 5 Diploma in teaching students with specific learning difficulties
- Working 1:1 with primarily dyslexic students KS3-5
- Students will have a range of dyslexic difficulties (weak working, short- term memory and slow verbal processing speed)
- A number of students require strategies to improve their reading comprehension and vocabulary skills, organising their ideas for writing and proof-reading.editing)
- You will also be required to pre-teach subject specific vocabulary to a hearing impaired student in Year 9)
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 0207 0911 641 for an informal discussion around the post.
Harris Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all partners to share this commitment.