£25k - 45k per year
020 7587 5153
almost 2 years ago
We are recruiting for an energetic and enthusiastic teacher of Mathematics to join one of Britain's oldest school in the Kent area on a 1 year fixed term contract.
The successful candidate
- Has a good, relevant Mathematics degree
- Some classroom experience
- GCSE and A-level Mathematics teaching experience
- Accommodation is available
- Access to school facilities and free school meals
Applications are warmly welcomed from graduates, NQT's and experienced teacher.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 0911 641 for an informal discussion around the post.
Harris Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all partners to share this commitment.