£25k - 45k per year
020 7587 5153
almost 2 years ago
We are looking for an excellent practitioner of ESOL/ TEFL/ EAL to join a wonderful all through school situation in the rolling hills of Surrey.
- The successful candidate will have a good, relevant MFL or English degree
- EAL qualification
- Some years classroom teaching experience (specifically in the senior phase)
- Experience of teaching some or all of IGCSE ESL, IGCSE First Language English, IELTS, IB English B.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and imaginative approach to teaching the subject
- Up-to-date knowledge of EAL
This is an exceptional opportunity for a teacher of EAL to join a nurturing, supportive and friendly environment. The school boasts competitive salaries and excellent facilities.
Please email jess.green your CV or call 0207 0911 641 for an informal discussion around the post.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Harris Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all partners to share this commitment.