Highbury and Islington
£20k - 30k per year
020 7587 5153
2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a well- qualified EYFS teacher to undertake this remarkable opportunity at an independent nursery school from February 2020 half term, for a year long fixed term contract.
- This wonderful nursery school is located in East London (Dalston).
- Applications are welcomed from new and experienced teachers, dedicated to the welfare and development of its students.
- The children are pre-reception age -rising 4 and 4 year olds. There are 14 children in the class and there is a TA to help
- The school offers a very competitive salary and brilliant working conditions
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or call on 0207 0911 641
Qualifications: PGCE, B.Ed, Cert Ed or Level 4/5
- Managing the individual educational and welfare needs of a class of children
- Monitoring and evaluating children’s progress including record keeping
- Supervising support staff
- Taking part and contributing to staff meetings and Insets
- Providing feedback to parents through parent consultations and written reports
- Liaising with parents on a day to day basis
- Organizing and managing off-site educational visits
- Meeting health and safety requirements at all times
- Planning collaboratively within a team
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Harris Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all partners to share this commitment.