£25k - 45k per year
020 7587 5153
14 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a co-educational independent day and boarding school a teacher of Business Studies.
The closing date for this is Sunday 12th January 2020 and the postholder is required to start as soon as possible – early applications are encouraged!
The College specialises in preparing students for pre-university exams, including I/GCSEs, A Levels and the University Foundation Programme (UFP).
The College is a member of the Independent Schools Association (ISA) and inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and was most recently (May 2019) rated "Good". Located in Bloomsbury, the college boasts a fantastic location in the heart of London, neighbours to some of the world’s greatest centres of education, art, fashion and finance and furthermore access to excellent transport links
We are seeking an enthusiastic professional who can plan, prepare and teach engaging Business/ Economics lessons (iGCSE, A-level and UFP). These lessons will enthuse and inspire students, promote life-long learning skills through the effective use of pedagogy and take into account the individual learning needs of our students: the ability to differentiate your teaching and manage varying abilities must be exceptional.
Applications are encouraged from:
- Experienced qualified teachers (holding QTS) with a proven track record of outstanding teaching and those who are seeking their first appointment (as an NQT)
- Teachers who are passionate about their subject and working with young people in an international boarding school environment
- Those who bring fresh ideas, who are kind and compassionate, and work hard to realise excellent progress and student outcomes
- Experienced but unqualified teachers that have taught in a similar further education college
It would advantage your application if you:
- Have experience of delivering Business Studies and/or Economics (especially A-level)
- Have experience of working in a British-curriculum international school or FE college
- Have experience of working in a boarding school or as a Personal Tutor to a group of students
- Have experience of working in diverse multinational environments spanning differing linguistic and cultural needs
Why apply for this post?
- A vibrant working environment focused on student outcomes and university entrance
- An opportunity to grow your teaching practice within a committed leadership and teaching team
- An attractive salary
- Excellent professional development opportunities- There is a possible leadership responsibility for this role for the appropriate candidate
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 0911 641 for an informal discussion around the post.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Harris Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all partners to share this commitment.