Why choose Harris Hill Independent & International Schools
- The leading UK-based independent and international schools recruitment specialist
- Dedicated team of 6 consultants who focus purely on this sector
- Unrivalled knowledge of independent and international schools recruitment
- Consultants who have taught and worked in the sector, both in the UK and internationally
- We spend time to fully understand your school's unique culture to ensure successful and long-lasting placements
- Extensive advertising through the most relevant channels
- Extensive online and social media presence - we are proactive in reaching a wider candidate audience
- In house experienced researchers
- The most rigorous selection standards of any education recruiter to ensure the highest calibre of candidates
Independent and International School Teaching Jobs
The teaching staff are the backbone of any school and that is why here, at Harris Hill, we ensure we find the best candidates for independent and international schools. We offer a comprehensive service that can supply quality teaching staff to meet the demands of every school in our sector.
We provide candidates at all levels of the independent schools teaching profession including headteachers, deputy heads, heads of departments, qualified teachers and classroom assistants. Our consultants will find excellent reliable candidates from every academic discipline as well as senior managers, deputy and assistant head teachers all of whom will be capable of maintaining and inspiring the confidence of colleagues, pupils and parents alike.
In filling independent teaching jobs, we work with all types of Preparatory and Senior Schools in the UK, while internationally we work predominantly with British and IB international schools in the Middle East and Africa, Far East, Europe and South America.
We completely understand that parents and pupils must have, and deserve to have, utter confidence in their chosen independent school at every level. It is for this reason that we are fully committed to the application of DfE Quality Mark standards in candidate vetting and screening procedures.
Independent Non Teaching Vacancies
At Harris Hill, we also provide non-teaching staff suitable for independent schools vacancies. In particular these include development directors, bursars, alumni roles, fundraising and other finance and human resources positions.